By booking tickets, you agree to the terms & conditions and privacy policies set by:
Purchase of a ticket signifies your agreement to our terms and conditions listed below:
1) All Tickets are non-refundable.
2) E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE & duplicate tickets will be refused.
3) Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport, driver’s licence and any official photographic ID Photocopies are not acceptable.
4) Please adhere to the door opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times).
5) E-Tickets cannot be re-sold. Anyone found to be reselling their ticket will have their tickets cancelled.
6) In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded.
7) The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission & the organisers accept no responsibility for lost/stolen/damaged E-Tickets.
8) Any person attempting to enter the event under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry.
9) We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or eject the ticket holder from the Event should the holder refuse to comply with such security searches without a refund. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website.
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent or affiliated with its organizers in any way.