By booking tickets, you agree to the terms & conditions and privacy policies set by:
Terms & ConditionsWE ARE FSTVL 2022 TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All We Are FSTVL tickets are non-refundable
2. We Are FSTVL tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE
3. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to gain entry to We Are FSTVL
4. Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport and driver’s licence. Photocopies are not acceptable
5. Doors open at 12:00 pm each day (tickets will not be valid prior to this time)
6. Last entry per day is at 5pm. If you arrive after this time you will not be allowed into the festival site and your ticket will not be refunded
7. All tickets have a unique barcode. Duplicate tickets will be refused at the gate and you will not be able to gain entry to the festival
8. All ticket holders must have their names on tickets. If you wish to change the name on your ticket please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All name changes will be subject to a charge of £15
9. In the event of a cancellation (but not rescheduling), only the face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be refunded from the point of sale
10. The organisers accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged E-Tickets
11. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission
12. Any person attempting to enter the festival under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry
13. As a Condition of Entry, all ticket holders and other persons entering the event, will be subject to a search for illegal and prohibited items, by trained security staff, working on behalf of the promoter. Persons will be subjected to Metropolitan Police involvement in the event that illegal or prohibited substance or items are positively indicated by the drug detection dogs, or found on a person, or persons belongings, during the process of a search. There will be a Police presence at the event and the Police have the Power to Stop and Search you if they have reasonable grounds to believe that you are carrying illegal drugs, psychoactive substances, a weapon, stolen property or something that could be used to commit an offence. No refunds will be given to the ticket holder if refused entry, or evicted due to behaviour that threatens the enjoyment and safety of all persons attending the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or evict the ticket holder from the premises should, after entry to the event, the ticket holder refuses to abide by the conditions of entry, act in a manner that threatens the safety and enjoyment of others, or refuse to being searched after entering the arena if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion that a crime has been committed. In circumstances where there is a belief that individuals are using, or dealing illegal drugs, or psychoactive substances or have committed another crime, the Metropolitan Police will be notified
14. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; Animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares and flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; BBQ’s and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; bicycles
15. No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed
16. Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event
17. The organiser reserves the right to change the artist bill without prior notification and no refunds will be processed due to artist bill change /cancellation
18. The organiser will inform ticket holders of any changes to these terms and conditions should legislation change.
19. Entry is subject to any policies and guidelines implemented by the government at the time of the event. The customer will be liable to pay for any extra costs which relate to covid, such as testing etc.
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent or affiliated with its organizers in any way.