By booking tickets, you agree to the terms & conditions and privacy policies set by:
Purchase of a ticket signifies your agreement to our terms and conditions listed below:
1) All Tickets are non-refundable.
2) E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE & duplicate tickets will be refused.
3) Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport, driver’s licence and any official photographic ID Photocopies are not acceptable.
4) Please adhere to the door opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times).
5) E-Tickets cannot be re-sold. Anyone found to be reselling their ticket will have their tickets cancelled.
6) In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded.
7) The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission & the organisers accept no responsibility for lost/stolen/damaged E-Tickets.
8) Any person attempting to enter the event under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry.
9) We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or eject the ticket holder from the Event should the holder refuse to comply with such security searches without a refund. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website.
Please visit https://mpg-live.hr/privacy-policy.html
Date of entering into force May 25th, 2018.
MPG LIVE d.o.o. collects and processes your personal data (for example, information that can directly or indirectly identify you, in particular by identifiers such as name, surname, email address, gender, date of birth, phone number, address of residence (street and house number, city, country), credit card number, username and password, IP address ("Personal Information") when:
• you buy a ticket for the Festivals we organize
• you buy accommodation for the Festivals we organize
• contact us or connect with us (for example through social networks),
• photograph and record events and activities we organize,
• give comments or ask questions through the mentioned contact information on the Site
• participate as a media representative at events that are organized by us or by our clients
• participate as a performer at the Festivals we organize
• participate as sponsor or partner of the Festival we organize.
MPG Live d.o.o. will not collect Personal Data unless you provide them voluntarily, except for certain Personal Data collected through the Information Systems and Programs used for the Site operation, whose transmission is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, IP address when you contact us) and will not require more information than is required for participation in certain activities. If you do not want to provide us with Personal Data (except Personal Data relating to the use of Internet Communication Protocols that are usually collected when visiting the Website), you can still access our Site, but you will not be able to buy a ticket or accommodation for the events that we organize, participate at Festival or contact us. If you participate as a media representative, we process your personal data on your request, and for the purpose of issuing accreditation. Those data will not be processed for other purposes unless there is a legal obligation of the Data Controller. The legal basis for processing data when you participate as a contractor, sponsor or partner is performing a contractual obligation.
At the entrance to the Festival area, which will be video recorded and photographed, there is clearly published notice of photographing and video recording and it is clearly indicated that you can be photographed and video recorded, that is our legitimate interest as organizer of the Festival. If you do not want to be photographed and recorded, please do not enter the location of the Festival.
Please note that we will also process your information in the process of investigating suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats or other violations of the Site Rules or any suspicious behavior we consider inappropriate.
We collect Personal Data on Social Networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), but we do not contact you unless we are responding to a question or a comment.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed in the following cases:
• our Data Processors who participate in the Festival's organization (for example, ticket companies for sale tickets, accommodation and hospitality services (drinks and food), photographers and filmmakers, security services for the inspection and identification of visitors of the Festival, printing companies for the production of accreditation cards)
• authorized PR agencies and entities directly involved in the implementation and realization of certain events as well as media houses and digital marketing agencies for the purpose of publishing photos and video records in digital and printed media and on social networks
• subjects that maintain our IT systems,
• Law Enforcement Services and public authorities when required by applicable law, legitimate or public interest (to conduct procedures regulated by legal provisions, to protect and defend our rights or property, the Site or, in urgent circumstances, act to protect the personal safety of the Festival visitors, our Employees and Employees of Data Processors, Site or the Public)
• Legal Advisers of MPG Live d.o.o. in the case of the need to forward data for legal proceedings,
• business partners for their needs only in accordance with the appropriate legal bases.
MPG Live d.o.o. transfers Personal Data outside the EEG and Switzerland, especially in the US, but always on the basis of data protection measures in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU)216/679., in particular on the basis of Privacy Shield, thus ensuring adequate protection personal data.
MPG Live d.o.o. will process your Personal Information only as long as it is necessary to achieve the foregoing purposes. Your Personal Data will be processed until you exercise your right to complaint or until you withdraw the approval, unless there is another legal basis for processing.
MPG Live d.o.o. informs you that, in accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you have the right to access to your personal data, right of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. When the legal basis for the processing is approval, you always have the right to withdraw it. When you withdraw the approval, we will suspend the processing of your personal data for which you have withdraw the approval without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on approval before its withdrawal.
Security of your personal data is extremely important to us, so we set the appropriate physical, electronic and control procedures to protect the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we can not guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on the Site or on our servers will be completely secure from unauthorized access by third parties. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall exclude any liability or liability for any damages that you may have suffered as a result of any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to the Site.
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent or affiliated with its organizers in any way.