By booking tickets, you agree to the terms & conditions and privacy policies set by:
Thank you for your purchasing a ticket for The Frenzy event. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we recommend you read through the following terms and conditions:
THE FRENZY ENTERTAINMENT LTD
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to The Frenzy event. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of The Frenzy event – The Frenzy Entertainment Limited.
- Please note that The Frenzy Entertainment Limited reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.thefrenzy.co.uk. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of The Frenzy event tickets.
- The price of one The Frenzy event ticket is at the discretion of the Event organisers. This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access The Frenzy event when The Frenzy event is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending The Frenzy event. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer must assume full responsibility of The Frenzy event tickets, once (s)he receives it. The Frenzy Entertainment Limited has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that liveit.io is the sole authorised source for purchasing The Frenzy event tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The Frenzy event tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that The Frenzy event tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The Frenzy event has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of The Frenzy event ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of The Frenzy Entertainment Limited will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as The Frenzy event starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If The Frenzy event is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Frenzy Entertainment Limited has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If The Frenzy event is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of The Frenzy Entertainment Limited will be considered final.
- If The Frenzy event has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. The Frenzy Entertainment Limited cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- The Frenzy event is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending The Frenzy event is 21.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to The Frenzy event No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing The Frenzy event tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to The Frenzy Entertainment Limited to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- The Frenzy Entertainment Limited does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- The Frenzy event and The Frenzy Entertainment Limited follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at The Frenzy event and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase The Frenzy event tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
The privacy of our customers is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all of our customers to read this policy carefully as it contains important information.
Who we are
THE FRENZY ENTERTAINMENT LTD collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you. When we do so, we are regulated under the General data Protection Regulation that applies across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as a controller of that personal information.
The personal information we collect and use
a. Personal information your provide to us
We collect the following information that you provide to us:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- E-mail address
- Address (for unique circumstances)
Some examples of when we collect this information:
- When making a purchase
- Registering for our newsletter.
b. Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has agreed to act on their behalf and has given consent to provide the information above (see point a.).
c. Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor communications such as emails and phone calls for the following reason:
- Quality assurance
- Proof of conversation
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our customers for the following purposes:
- To identify the customer
- To manage/process their order
- Send news, promotion and events
Who your information maybe shared with
We may share your information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any unlawful activities.
- Ticket outlets where we will out source ticket sales
We will not share your information with any other 3rd parties.
We may occasionally send you information about future event, promotion and/or competitions. Such information could be sent to you by e-mail or text message. If you do not wish to be contacted, you can opt out by e-mail and we will remove you from the mailing list.
Required personal information
THE FRENZY ENTERTAINMENT LTD requires information stated below. This is to confirm the legal age limit in the UK to purchase and consume alcohol.
This policy was published on 24th May 2021 and was last edited on 24th May 2021.
This policy may change from time to time. If you have opted to receive email communication, we will update you with the updated policy or visit this page. Please look out for this as there maybe changes you are unsure about and wish to discuss.
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us using the e-mail below: