By booking tickets, you agree to the terms & conditions and privacy policies set by:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means VW Music LTD and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
3. You must be 18 or over to attend the Event. Unless is otherwise states this.
4. It is important that you read and take note of the full policy below. No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds (subject to clause 5).
5. For the purposes of these Conditions:
a. ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If only one or more days (but not all days) of the Event are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund;
b. ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in the Promoter’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of an act; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and
c. ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
6. Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
7. You must claim your refund within the time frame set out in the announcement made by the Promoter notifying you of the re-scheduled date or that an event has been materially changed. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within the timeframe set out by the Promoter.
8. A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
9. Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
10. Subject to clause 36 below, the Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items), or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
11. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
12. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
13. E-Tickets are unique to each attendee and duplicate tickets will be refused.
14. The Promoter has granted the Police the right to refuse admission to the entire Event site.
15. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
15. All ticket holders are responsible for their ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband or scanned on entry.
17. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
18. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these Conditions and/or if you breach any of these Conditions then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
19. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused.
20. Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to Event).
21. It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased your ticket from, in accordance with the relevant ticket agent’s resale terms and conditions.
22. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
23. Please adhere to the door opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times)
24. Strictly no illegal substances or objects. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry and/or evicted from the site without a refund.
25. You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs. Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
26. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate any items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate.
27. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
28. No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
29. Strictly no trading allowed on site without the Promoter’s consent.
30. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site, including but not limited to buses, campervans, or coaches.
31. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
32. All bags taken into the Event arena must be A4 in size or smaller. Any bags bigger than A4 will be confiscated
33. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event without refund anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of themselves or other persons at the Event.
34. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
35. Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
36. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
37. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
§ Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us in advance of the Event at email@example.com if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
§ VW Music often hosts events on green field sites, please be aware of ground conditions.
§ Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage. Earplugs are available on request. Please ask a member of staff.
§ Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
§ VW Music often host outdoor events so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear and clothing, including warm clothing for the night period.
§ Left luggage, locker and cloakroom facilities are available.
§ There are plenty of outlets on site selling food and drink.
§ Official merchandise will be on sale on site.
§ Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
§ Please respect the residents and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
§ Please keep the streets tidy, use litter bins provided.
§ Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas or buildings including arena big tops. This includes e-cigarettes and/or vaping.
§ VW Music Events are strictly 18s and over events unless otherwise stated.
§ We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy at the entrances and on all bars.
§ If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, your ticket will be confiscated or your wristband removed and you will be asked to leave the site.
§ The only acceptable forms of ID are –
o An in-date photographic driver’s licence or provisional licence.
o A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
o A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram) more information on the pass scheme website.
o An In date Armed Forces Photo ID Card.
o A national photo identity card issued by country of origin (other than the United Kingdom).
§ If a person is found to be using ID that is not theirs they will be requested to hand that ID over. If they refuse the Police will be asked to attend and their ticket will be confiscated or wristband removed. This may also result in prosecution for both the owner of the identification and the individuals fraudulently attempting to use it.
§ Spot checks will be in operation across the site at all times. Please ensure you keep your identification on you at all times.
Dress for the weather, dress for a festival and dress with attitude!
This policy sets out how we collect, process and hold your personal data if you visit our event ticket shop or otherwise provide personal data to us. We are VW Music LTD We are a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09330915. Our registered office is Victoria Warehouse, Trafford Wharf Road, Stretford, M17 1AB Our postal address is Victoria Warehouse, Trafford Wharf Road, Stretford, M17 1AB. Our email address for privacy enquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org We are the data controller of your personal data.
This policy affects your legal rights and obligations so please read it carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Personal data we collect
We collect, process, store and use personal data when you book a ticket to an event including your name, address and email address together with payment information. We may also collect personal data that you give to us about other people if you register them to attend an event. You agree that you have notified any other person whose personal data that you provide to us of this privacy notice and, where necessary, obtained their consent so that we can lawfully process their personal data in accordance with this policy.
All personal data that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. If you provide us with inaccurate or false data, and we suspect or identify fraud, we will record this.
You do not need to provide us with any personal data to view our event ticket shop. However, we may still collect the information set under the Data we automatically collect section of this policy, and marketing communications in accordance with the Marketing Communications section of this policy.
When you contact us by email or post, we may keep a record of the correspondence and we may also record any telephone call we have with you.
Data we automatically collect
When you visit our event ticket shop, we, or third parties on our behalf, automatically collect and store information about your device and your activities. This information could include (a) your computer or other device's unique ID number; (b) technical information about your device such as type of device, web browser or operating system; (c) your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; and (d) statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information using cookies in accordance with the Cookie section of this policy and we use the information we collect on an anonymous basis to improve our event ticket shop, our events and the services we provide, and for analytical and research purposes.
If you opt in to receive marketing communications from us you consent to the processing of your data to send you such communications, which may include newsletters, blog posts, surveys and information about new events. We retain a record of your consent.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking unsubscribe from a marketing email. If you do unsubscribe to marketing communications, it may take up to 5 business days for your new preferences to take effect. We shall therefore retain your personal data in our records for marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us.
Lawful processing of your personal data
We will use your personal data in order to comply with our contractual obligation to supply to you the tickets to an event that you have booked, including to contact you with any information relating to the event, to deliver the event to you in accordance with any requests you make and that we agree to, and to deal with any questions, comments or complaints you have in relation to the event.
We may also use your personal data for our legitimate interests, including dealing with any customer services you require, enforcing the terms of any other agreement between us, for regulatory and legal purposes (for example anti-money laundering), for audit purposes and to contact you about changes to this policy.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your personal data with any service providers, sub-contractors and agents that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including payment providers, event ticketing providers, email communication providers, IT service providers, accountants, auditors and lawyers.
Under certain circumstances we may have to disclose your personal data under applicable laws and/or regulations, for example, as part of anti-money laundering processes or protect a third party's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
Where we hold and process your personal data
Some or all of your personal data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Union (the EU) for any reason, including for example, if our email server is located in a country outside the EU or if any of our service providers or their servers are based outside of the EU. We shall only transfer your personal data to organisations that have provided adequate safeguards in respect of your personal data.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred (through your browser) from a website to the hard drive of your computer. The cookie identifies your browser but will not let a website know any personal data about you, such as your name and/or address. These files are then used by websites to identify when users revisit that website.
We also use Google Analytics to monitor how the event ticket shop is used. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and generates reports detailing information such as the number of visits to the event ticket shop, where visitors generally came from, how long they stayed on the event ticket shop, and which pages they visited. Google Analytics places several persistent cookies on your computer's hard drive. These do not collect any personal data. If you do not agree to this you can disable persistent cookies in your browser. This will prevent Google Analytics from logging your visits.
We shall process your personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given, or you have chosen a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
However, you acknowledge that no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take these steps to secure your personal data, we do not promise that your personal data will always remain completely secure.
You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal data that we hold for you, and to require us to correct errors in the personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right at any time to require that we delete your personal data. To exercise these rights, or any other rights you may have under applicable laws, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
If you have any complaints in relation to this policy or otherwise in relation to our processing of your personal data, you should contact the UK supervisory authority: the Information Commissioner, see www.ico.org.uk.
If you register with us, we shall retain your personal data until you close your account.
If you receive marketing communications from us, we shall retain your personal data until you opt out of receiving such communications.
If you have otherwise booked a ticket with us or contacted us with a question or comment, we shall retain your personal data for 6 months following such contact to respond to any further queries you might have.
If any provision of this policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy so that you are aware of any changes to it. If you continue to use our event ticket shop after the time we state the changes will take effect, you will have accepted the changes.
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent or affiliated with its organizers in any way.