Sunday, October 22, 2023
Sunday, October 22, 2023
Tickets include a two hour all-terrain guided walking tour, a two-course roast lunch in our private banqueting room, and tickets to the formal gardens and historic house.
With a rich history dating to the 14th century, Penshurst Place is one of the oldest family-owned country estates in England, this October we invite you to join us for a guided tour of the Penshurst Place Estate in its Autumn splendor, followed by a delicious two-course roast lunch in our private banqueting room. Your tickets also include access to the formal gardens and historic house at Penshurst Place, which we would encourage you to explore after your meal.
Your guided all-terrain walk will be led by General Manager of the Penshurst Place Estate, Ben Thomas, who will describe the history of agriculture and farming that has helped the Penshurst Place Estate remain a thriving enterprise. You'll also learn more about the wildlife that make their home on the estate, the work we do to care for it, and how we are protecting this ancient estate for future generations.
After your walk, retire to the private Sunderland Room which is never open to the public, and enjoy a two-course roast lunch surrounded by portraiture and the sounds of our crackling fire. The perfect way to enjoy an Autumn day out.
Please note, the walk will take approximately 2 hours and covers a variety of terrains and steep inclines. Suitable shoes, coats and waterproof clothing are necessary.
Event: Autumn Amble – Guided tour of the Parkland followed by a two-course roast lunch (drinks not included and be purchased from the bar on the day)
Location: Private entrance for Penshurst Place and Gardens (Using Postcode TN11 8DH)
Start Time: 10.30am
Ticket Price: £36.00 per person.
Tickets Include: Your guided walking tour, a two-course roast lunch (not including drinks) and access to Penshurst Place and Gardens after your meal. (House and Gardens ticket.)
Gardens: Open until 5.00pm
House: Open until 3.30pm
Event Lasts: The guided walk will last approx. 1.5 – 2 hours, followed by your meal.
Lemon & thyme roasted pork, homemade apple sauce, pan-fried black pudding and cider gravy.
Beet Wellington with a wild mushroom sauce. (Vegetarian)
All served with roast potatoes, buttered green veg and roasted root vegetables
Bailey’s bread and butter pudding with double cream.
Please let us know as early as you can of any dietary requirements we need to be aware of.
Drinks will be available to purchase from our bar but are not included in this ticket price. Card payments only.
· Penshurst Place reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, for any reason. Where a cancellation is made by Penshurst Place we will endeavour to contact all affected customers ahead of the cancelled event.
· Should your booked event be cancelled by Penshurst Place, you will receive a refund of your ticket cost. Additional booking fees may not be refunded.
· Refunds will only be made in the instance that an event has to be cancelled by Penshurst Place. In this instance, a refund of the ticket price will be made, additional booking fees may not be included.
· Requests to move your event booking to a different date or time will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
· Aside from this, all bookings are final.