By booking tickets, you agree to the terms & conditions and privacy policies set by:
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
· Your name and contact information including your e-mail address and telephone number should you use the contact form
· General enquires and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. What We Do With The Information We Gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our service to visitors.
· We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new events, newsletters, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by e-mail or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We have legal obligations, under the Data Protection Act 1998, to collect any personal information that you provide to us fairly. We will hold your personal information securely and will only keep it for as long as you use the service that you have requested.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Hummingbird Travel is committed to ensuring your information is protected and held securely. However, the internet is not a secure medium and we cannot accept responsibility for the security of an e-mail during transmission or for non-delivery of that e-mail.
5. Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent or affiliated with its organizers in any way.