By booking tickets, you agree to the terms & conditions and privacy policies set by:
This event is £45p/p.
50% is paid when booking the other 50% paid on arrival.
Please be aware we are completely cashless, card only, no exceptions!
Bottomless pouring will end 15 mins before the end of the session to allow for drinking time and for customers to be out of the premises at the allocated time.
Please note that due to new government restrictions and guidelines. There cannot be more than 6 people at a table. You cannot get up from your table, join other tables and dance around the premises.
Masks must be worn at all times when not at your table.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Purchase of a ticket signifies your agreement to our terms and conditions listed below:
1) E-Tickets are unique to each attendee & duplicate tickets will be refused.
2) Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport, driver’s licence and any official photographic ID. Photocopies are not acceptable.
3) Please adhere to the door opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times).
4) E-Tickets cannot be resold. Anyone found to be reselling their ticket will have their tickets cancelled.
5) The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission & the Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for lost/stolen/damaged E-Tickets.
6) Any person attempting to enter the Event under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry.
7) The Event Organiser reserves the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or eject the ticket holder from the Event should the holder refuse to comply with such security searches without a refund. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any item, which in the reasonable opinion of the Event Organiser, may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website.
8) The Event Organiser reserves the right to perform health screening measures upon entry and during the Event (temperature checks, health/travel questions) and to refuse admission to the ticket holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the Event Organiser, may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event.
9) All attendees must comply with all Government requirements and guidance regarding COVID-19, observe all social distancing protocols and comply with any health checks and protocols required by the Event Organiser. All attendees will be asked at the time of purchase to provide details for each attendee to assist with contact tracing. Contact tracing data will be held securely in compliance with GDPR and will not be used for marketing purposes.
10) All Tickets are non-refundable. Refunds are only considered in the event of a significant cancellation or substantial alteration and are the sole discretion of the Event Organiser. In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or additional fees) will be fully refunded, and you must claim your refund within the timeframe set out by the Event Organiser.
11) These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
12) Entry is subject to any policies and guidelines implemented by the government at the time of the event. The customer will be liable to pay for any extra costs which relate to covid, such as testing etc.
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent or affiliated with its organizers in any way.