Post menopause isn’t really being talked about enough just yet.
We live an average of 30 years beyond menopause.
How can we support ourselves and eachother effectively?
In this 45 minute video workshop you'll learn about the key things to look out for.
· Advice on how to look after the main organs that can take the strain after menopause, particularly our bones, brain and bladder
· A look at the symptoms we experience from the physical to the emotional and how to help
· Understand which tests are helpful
· Create a strategy to help navigate this time beyond our fertile years
· Self care plan for post menopause
· Yours to watch as often as you like
· Plus handouts
Recent course feedback
‘Your course, and the way you carefully curated it and shared throughout, has really been a blessing.’
‘A must do course if you think you are peri-menopausal or menopausal.’
‘So much useful information.’
Part of Learning with Caroline Gaskin
For more courses & workshops visit http://carolinegaskin.co.uk/workshops/
Caroline Gaskin is one of the UK’s leading homeopaths and holistic health coaches. She specialises in all aspects of hormonal health and supporting women through menopause.
She teaches and lectures extensively and loves to share her unique knowledge.