This event is organized by Jess Productions Ltd. By booking tickets for this event, you agree to:
Beer Bop A Lula Terms and Conditions
- E-Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. A limited number of each ticket type have been issued. Licensed capacity is finite.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Bags and other items will be subject to inspection by security staff. Persons who refuse bag searches WILL be denied entry to the festival or evicted from the festival if search is refused.
- Please adhere to door opening and closing times (tickets will not be valid prior to or after these times).
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- In the event of cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Friday night has an age restriction of 13. No under 13's are allowed.
- All children up to the age of 18 (17 and under) attending the festival MUST be accompanied by a ticket holding adult aged 18 or over upon entrance when obtaining their wristband.
- Wristbands MUST be placed on ticket holders by a member of the entrance staff and must be worn at all times.
- Wristbands are non transferable.
- Readmission to the festival will not be allowed after 9pm on Friday or Saturday night.
- Last ticket admissions at 9pm on Friday and Saturday evenings and 6pm Sunday afternoon, after which both the entrance and box office will be closed.
- Readmission to the festival will not be allowed without a wristband at any time and removed wristbands will not be replaced.
- Food or beverage products purchased outside of the festival are not permitted on site.
- The festival operates a Challenge 25 policy - ID will be requested and must be presented on request. No refunds for tickets holder unable to provide ID. Valid ID is a passport, a European Union photocard, driving licence or a photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram.
- In line with it's sustainability policy the festival operates a reusable cup system with a £1 fee being applied for the first drink purchase. The charge is non refundable and the glass is then yours to keep.
- All beverages purchased at the festival must be consumed on the festival site and festival glasses will be required to be empty upon exit.
- Festival currency is NON refundable.
Security & Zero Tolerance Policy
- The festival is manned by a team of security professionals for your safety and enjoyment.
- The festival operates a Zero Tolerance Policy to the sale of alcohol to under 18s, the consumption of alcohol by under 18s, the use of recreational drugs to include (but not intended to be exhaustive) cannabis, stimulants and Nitrous Oxide canisters.
- The festival operates an Eviction policy for anyone believed to be ‘selling’ or ‘supplying’ any controlled substance and possible arrest.
- VIP Sponsors ticket holders MUST be 18 years or over.
- VIP Sponsors Tickets form part of a Sponsorship package and cannot be purchased individually.
- Sponsorship Packages are restricted to one package per organisation or individual.
- Sponsorship Packages are non refundable.
Programme Alterations/ Force majeure
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary
- The festival reserves the right in the event of force majeure, to alter or cancel the performances and/or the festival
LIVE IT Terms & Conditions:
1. Our website
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Customer Information
1. You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
2. You must read all of the event description in case there are terms & conditions that are not mentioned in this document.
3. You should ensure that your email address can receive email from our domain as all transaction receipts and confirmations are sent by email. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failure of messages sent to email addresses or mobile telephone numbers that you specify, if for example, our messages are blocked by your or your ISP's spam filter.
4. You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, required to access your customer account. Your username is your email address. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
5. As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately by email to email@example.com
4. Product Pricing and Title
1. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in pricing is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up until the doors opening on the day of the event.
2. We reserve the right to alter all ticket pricing without notice.
3. Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account.
5. Your Order
1. When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the tickets specified in the order.
2. Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed with your confirmation.
3. Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
4. We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
5. If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
6. Where postal tickets are the available option or option chosen by you, LIVE IT sends tickets by first class post. Please note LIVE IT cannot be held responsible for non delivery of tickets by any postal method and does not guarantee to replace tickets that are not delivered.
7. Subsequent payments may processed from the same card as used in the first transaction until a ticket/order has been fully paid for.
6. Cancellation Rights and Refunds
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, unless the event is canceled or postponed. Please also refer to Purchase Policy. Payment plan payments are all non-refundable, failing to meet payment deadlines will mean that you are not entitled to a refund to that payment any of the payments that have already taken place prior to that.
7. Updating ticket details
Card issuers require the card used to make the purchase be sighted during the fulfillment process, usually at the event. If you are unable to present the card used to make the purchase the event promoter is not obliged to admit you to the event. At our discretion the ticket details can be changed if a completed credit card authorization form is received at least 48 hours prior to the event, subject to availability and payment of an admin fee of $15 / €10 / £9 per order. The attendee must be able to present a credit or debit card in their own name. To request a credit card authorization form email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and at least 72 hours before the start time of the event.
8. Customer Complaints
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within 5 working days. Please email email@example.com
9. Events outside our control
LIVE IT shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
1. LIVE IT grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
2. This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
3. This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
4. Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
5. Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
11. Copyright & Ownership
1. All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of LIVE IT unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
2. The data mining, extraction or utilisation of any content or items listed in 10.1 is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
12. Limitation of liability & Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
1. LIVE IT will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
2. All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
3. LIVE IT excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by LIVE IT to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
15. Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and LIVE IT. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
JESS PRODUCTIONS LTD FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your possession of your ticket and/or your presentation of your Ticket to gain entry to any or all days (as applicable based on whether this is a weekend or day ticket) of the 2019 Beer Bop A Lula Festival (the “Event”) at Priory Park, Reigate (the “Venue”) constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which Jess Productions Limited (the “Owner”) is prepared to grant entry, as follows:
- The Ticket remains the property of the Owner.
- The Ticket is a personal revocable license which shall at all times be subject to the Terms and Conditions on the Ticket and to our full and additional Terms and Conditions.
- The Ticket may not be transferred, sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or service, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever, without the express and specific (quoting the ticket numbers covered) prior written consent of the Owner.
- It is the bearer (on behalf of yourself and all accompanied minors or disabled persons – collectively “You” and “Your”) of the Ticket’s responsibility to check the Ticket prior to the Event and contact your ticket seller immediately if there is a problem as mistakes may not be rectified at the Event.
- The Owner reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute, alter or vary any of the artistes, groups, performers, activities and/or workshops and/or to vary the advertised programme timings or days of performance or presentation at any time and without prior notice and there will be no refund of money, exchange of tickets or compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever payable by the Owner or any other party.
- Save for the cancellation of the Event, under no circumstances shall there be any refunds or exchanges in respect of Tickets purchased. In the case of the entire Event being cancelled, refunds shall only be in an amount equal to the face value of the Ticket and can only be obtained by You from the Authorised ticket seller from whom the Ticket was purchased and only then in conformity with that ticket seller’s regulations, conditions and policies concerning refunds.
- Please keep your Ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket or those missing stubs or any other part of the Ticket will not be accepted and will be deemed invalidated.
- The Owner (and his agents, employees, shareholders, officers, director, servants, and other invitees, guests and contractors – collectively “We” and “Our”) reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event, in all reasonable circumstances including, without limitation, for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event (including, without limitation, anywhere within the event site; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if Your behaviour may cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required to produce proof of identity or age or status; if You breach any of these Terms and Conditions; if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions of the Venue which apply to the use of the Venue by the Event; if Your Ticket is void; or if You fail to promptly comply with any and all instructions given to You by Our staff, stewards or agents.
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event should You refuse to comply with such security searches and such security searches can also be used to ensure compliance with the Our Terms and Conditions and Our Rules and Regulations – including, without limitation, the prohibition on bringing food and drink beverages into the Festival Site. We reserve the right to confiscate any item or to refuse You admission to or eject you from the Event, if such item is or may, in Our reasonable opinion, cause danger or disruption to any other person at the Event (including, without limitation, animals, laser pens, alcohol, glass, items which may be regarded as weapons, and/or illegal substances).
- By attending the Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any and all purposes at any time through the world. This includes, without limitation, filming or recordings by the police or Festival security.
- The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only – but photographic, video or audio reproduction of artistes is prohibited. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited including, without limitation, recording of any data, information or results of or relating to the Event and/or any participant
- Under all circumstances (including, without limitation, the cancellation of all or part of the Event), personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are totally at your own risk.
- In the interests of public safety, We reserve the right to request You to leave the Event at any time for safety reasons and immediately after the end of the Event. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the end of the Event.
- We are not responsible or liable to You for any loss, injury, theft or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused (although Your statutory rights are not affected) to your person, your personal belongings or your vehicle occurring anywhere at the Event including, without limitation, in the car parks used for the Event, in the areas surrounding the Event, and/or whether from your person, belongings, vehicles, and/or at any of the facilities at the Event (including, without limitation, Event tents or structures, and toilets).
- All vehicles parked anywhere at the Event in the surrounding areas of the Event and all items in Your vehicles are parked and left at owner’s and Your sole risk.
- WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud noise and/or music may cause damage to your hearing.
- We do not sell teen or children’s tickets separately – all under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult holding a fully paid Ticket. Unaccompanied children/teens will not be admitted.
- If you obtain a Ticket in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions then said Ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to the Event using a void Ticket, then We reserve the right to refuse you admission to the Event and/or to eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass and fraudulently obtaining or attempting to obtain services. Void tickets are totally non-refundable.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, any part of the Festival area, the parking lots used for the Event or cause harm or loss to any other person or their belongings at the Event.
- No unauthorised trading is permitted within or at the Event including anywhere within the Festival.
- All Tickets are security printed and should only be purchased directly from the Owner or through an Authorised ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution.
- NOTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SEEKS TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THE OWNER’S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BY LAW BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED.